Truck & Crane Mechanic
Experience on Cummins and GEM equipment in addition to experience on hydraulics will be highly regarded.
Some of the benefits our Client offers are:
- National company with an established brand in its field
- Penalties on overtime
- Increased rates for site work
- Weekly pay
To be considered for this role you will need:
- 3 years post apprenticeship experience
- Good knowledge and experience with hydraulics, pneumatics and heavy mobile plant
- C Class Manual Driver’s License
- White Card
- Good working history
- Pass a full Medical and DAS
- Minimum 2 contactable referees
This role is for an immediate start so if you have the relevant skills, certificates and this opportunity is of interest to you we’d like to hear from you urgently. For more information on the role and details of the work undertaken please contact Robert on (08) 9368 9813.
Would you like to apply to this job?
RecruitWest Pty Ltd
Truck & Crane Mechanic with strong hydraulic/pneumatic skills for long term role - mix of local and site work