The main responsibility of this Boilermaker position is to read drawings, fabricate and perfom welding functions on a range of carbon steels, in their Mining/Fabrication workshop conveniently located in the Cockburn locality.
- Plenty of hours available, Mon-Fri + 1/2 day Saturday
- Immediate start available
- Ongoing day-shift work
- Close to transport, freeway, and lunch bars
- Free parking
- Large, clean, modern workshop
- Friendly, supportive, team environment
- Current fabrication & MIG Welding experience
- Ability to read and interpret drawings
- Recent workshop experience
If you’re interested, hit ‘APPLY’, or call Robert on 08 9368 9813 or 0424 508 501 for a friendly chat.
Would you like to apply to this job?
RecruitWest Pty Ltd