Finance Officer / Bookkeeper
* Direct Employment With Client
* 9 Day Fortnight | 9am to 4pm
* Competitive Pay Rate
About the Client
Our client is a not for profit government registered community housing provider operating throughout the South West and they are looking to add an experienced Finance Officer / Bookkeeper to their team.
About the Role:
The Finance Officer / Bookkeeper will preform a range of accounting services, providing financial accounting and administrative services within the organisation.
- Prepare monthly financial reports
- Reconcile transaction reports
- Data entry
- Prepare and lodge BAS and PAYG reports
- Assist with preparation of cash flow forecasts
- Assist with preparation of budgets
- Process month end standard transaction reports
- Be the key point of contact for financial and accounting matters
You will be required to work a 9 day-fortnight, Monday to Friday 9am to 4pm.
A permanent position will be on offer for the successful candidate, direct employment with the client.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in a similar position
- Ability to produce financial reports and forecasts
- MYOB experience will be highly regarded
- Current or ability to obtain a police clearance
- Current drivers licence and reliable transport
This position will offer the successful applicant a meaningful and satisfying career where you will have the opportunity to work at an organisation making a difference.
If this job appeals to you, please click to apply or call Rispa at RecruitWest on 08 9792 3555 for a confidential chat.Apply for the Finance Officer / Bookkeeper position
Website RecruitWest Pty Ltd