Tickets & Licences Recognised in Western Australia

If you are applying for positions in Trades, Construction or Mining, you will require the following tickets and licences to be allowed to work on site.

**These cards are a basic requirements and you may need to obtain further cards depending on the Company and position**

Construction Induction Training