Senior Civil Positions – FIFO Project
Our client is a long standing organisation in Western Australia’s civil construction sector with a mining services division looking to build a strong team to deliver projects across the mining sector.
We have commenced recruitment of staff for a large Tailings Dam project on a FIFO basis to a large scale gold mine.
Peak workforce of approximately 75 personnel on the project with 55 machines on site to complete a wall lift on an active Tailings Dam.
With the project commencing on-site on 1st September, we are seeking applications for the following roles to build the on-site team:
- Project Manager / Alternate (8&6 Roster)
- Civil Superintendent (2&1 Roster)
- 2 x Civil Supervisors (2&1 Roster)
- 2 x Civil Engineers (8&6 Roster)
- 2 x HSE Advisors (8&6 Roster)
- Trainer Assessor (2&1 Roster)
- Maintenance Superintendent (8&6 Roster)
- Maintenance Supervisor (8&6 Roster)
This Project is based at a well established gold mine with camp located close to airstrip and work area.
Jet flights to site (FIFO Perth only), with Telstra coverage on site, gym, and wet mess facilities.
These positions will be offered on a permanent salary basis to suitably experienced individuals demonstrating a relevant background in FIFO civil projects.Apply for the Senior Civil Positions – FIFO Project position
Website RecruitWest Pty Ltd