- Full Training and Support Provided
- Monday to Friday, 8am to 4.30pm
- South Perth Office Location
- Immediate Start
We currently have a fantastic opportunity available for a Recruitment Assistant & Resourcer to join our busy RecruitWest team in South Perth.
You don’t need experience, full training and support will be provided, please note that this is not a commission based role and provides genuine career opportunities.
Candidates with backgrounds in Recruitment would be great but personnel with strong customer service and administrative skills would adapt easily.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Managing incoming candidate applications, growing talent-pool and updating the candidate database
- Collection and validation of tickets and licenses
- Reference checking and selecting the best candidates for industrial roles
- Managing induction and mobilisation requirements and issuing PPE
- Booking and administration of medical and drug and alcohol screens
- Managing job advertisements (Website, LinkedIn, Facebook, Seek etc)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and prioritise daily workload in an efficient and effective manner
Our staff hours are Monday to Friday, 8am to 4:30pm.
To support the career growth in this role, RecruitWest are also offering training in a formal qualification. A Traineeship in Cert IV Human Resources will be offered to eligible candidates.
This nationally recognised qualification equips you with the skills to provide human resource leadership in a variety of recruitment environments.
This will help further your Recruitment career within RecruitWest, as we are always looking to upskill our staff with opportunities for career progression within our company.
To be successful in this position candidates should possess:
- Solid all-round administration and computer skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to deal with people from varied backgrounds
- A confident nature and ability to engage with a high number of personnel (not afraid to pick up the phone and run with things)
- An ability to deal with and overcome setbacks
- Excellent listening skills and ability to self-motivate
- Working knowledge of Blue Collar industry and various job types would be ideal.
- Experience working with a variety of database
Apply for the Recruitment Resourcer position
Please call Rachel on 0438 900 645 during business hours for a confidential chat
|Job Category:||Human Resources & Recruitment|
Website RecruitWest Pty Ltd