- Local Govt Position – Mundaring Shire
- Opportunity for contract extension
- Immediate Start
Our client is a Local Government in the Mundaring hills and is now looking for a Purchasing Officer.
This position offers a 9-Day Fortnight with a salary of $36.59 per hour with an immediate start.
Reporting to the Fleet & Waste Coordinator, the key focus of this position is to support Operations Services staff in procuring goods and services to meet operational requirements, and to provide accurate data for requisitioning ordering and invoicing.
- Ability to prioritise and work in a timely manner to achieve outcomes
- Ability to liaise with people at all levels in an informative and positive manner
- Developed written communication skills
- Developed computer skills particularly in Microsoft Office programs
- A min of 2 years relevant purchasing and stores experience
- Knowledge of local government purchasing regulations.
- Knowledge of on-line requisitioning, purchasing and stock control systems.
What you’ll need:
- Current National Police Clearance
- Current WA Driver’s Licence
- COVID Vaccinations
- White Card – or willing to obtain
To apply contact Jeanette Neha on 08 9368 9818Apply for the Purchasing Officer position
|Job Category:||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics|
Website Recruit West