* 100% Temp To Perm Opportunity
* Career Opportunity
* Great Employee Benefits
RecruitWest’s client is a proud leader in the provision of pump, power & compressed air equipment and services. As industry leaders, their reputation has been built on products and services delivered by people who are passionate about quality, reliability and attentiveness. They pride themselves on having good people to deliver quality by sharing in a common goal.
They offer a a diverse fast-paced work environment with a an excellent work culture career opportunities.
About the role:
RecruitWest is looking for confident, friendly and professional Pump Fitters who want a work/life balance and an amazing workplace culture where your career can be developed in a well supported team.
In this role you will be performing repairs and rebuilds to mining and industrial pumps based in Welshpool workshop.
- Carry out repairs and rebuilds to a variety of makes and models of mining and industrial pumps including submersible pumps.
- Accurate assessment and inspection of returned fleet for damage.
- Assess and scope repairs and parts.
- Complete overhaul of a wide variety of pump models.
- Connection and testing of pumping equipment.
- Ensure on time completion for all inspection, testing, safety, delivery and purchasing paperwork is completed.
- Ensuring delivery schedules are met.
- Accurate and timely recording of service information.
- Adhoc servicing, installs and repairs in the field as required.
Essential Skills & Experience:
- Experience in complete pump overhauls on a wide variety of makes and models.
- Experience in assessing and scoping required repairs & parts.
- Ability to read, interpret and record pressure gauge readings.
- Ability to operate measuring equipment, i.e. micrometers, feeler gauges, dial test indicators
- Experience in aligning pump ends to drive systems.
- Ability to follow workshop manuals.
- Experience in Rental, Mining, Construction or Heavy industries is desirable.
- Workshop experience in a similar role.
- Organised and able to work unsupervised.
- Current C-class driver’s license.
- Diesel Engine Experience.
- High risk Forklift license.
What’s in it for you??
100% temp to perm job opportunity when you can then take part in the company perks, benefits and experiences to make your journey the best it can be. Benefits like:
- Be part of a growing national company.
- Generous yearly staff events.
- Employee Assistance Program for staff and your family.
- Generous discounts available via an online employee portal.
- Competitive salary and commission.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Opportunity to learn in a fast paced and dynamic role.
Does this sound like a job you would like? Please apply via the link below or for any further information, please feel free to call Veronica on 08 9368 9814 bewteen normal office hours
|Job Category:||Trades & Services|
Website RecruitWest Pty Ltd