Our client has developed into one of the nation’s most comprehensive suppliers of tungsten carbide-tipped tillage tools and equipment including fertilisers and seed delivery systems as well as a complete range of harvester cutterbar knife guards and the well-known “Vibra-Mat” live header platform mats.
They are looking for a Production Supervisor to join their team in their Midvale workshop.
- Supervision of all works completed onsite.
- Taking client orders and coordinating tasks.
- Assisting with the co-ordination and scheduling of activities to ensure that production timelines are met.
- Providing reports on works completed.
- Liaising with the Purchasing Coordinator for materials.
What we need from you:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience working as a Leading Hand with a emphasis on planning and coordinating the assembling line.
- Ability to inspect and diagnose mechanical problems.
- To be practical-minded and work with a hands-on approach coupled with excellent communication and people skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly, take and deliver directions and be proactive.
- Intermediate computer skills including proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- A current Forklift Licence.
- A current Driver’s Licence and reliable set of wheels to get to and from work.Full Australian working rights.
- Some knowledge of agricultural plant, equipment and components (harvesters, tillages, seeders, etc) would be an advantage.
To register your interest, simply click apply or call Tom on 08 9368 9816.Apply for the Production Supervisor position
|Job Category:||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics|
Website RecruitWest Pty Ltd
100% Temp to Perm Opportunity | Pay rate $50-60+/hr, paid weekly | Full product training provided