Our client is a leading manufacturer of stock feed in the South-West and is committed to providing their customers with high-quality products that are made with the finest ingredients.
About the Role:
Our client has multiple full-time, permanent positions open for their Picton based operation, working Monday to Friday, 40-50hrs per week with some night shifts.
- Operating and monitoring various pieces of equipment.
- Ensuring that products are manufactured to the highest quality standards.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work environment.
- Adhering to all safety procedures.
- Working as part of a team to achieve production targets.
- Experience in a manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Valid Forklift ticket.
- Working in Confined Spaces ticket is beneficial.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- A strong work ethic and a willingness to learn.
- Must be able to work a rotating roster of one week of day shifts and a week of night shifts and alternate Saturdays.
- Working a rotating roster of day and night shifts with alternate weeks off.
- Regular overtime on offer.
- Opportunity to work in a team environment.
- Chance to learn new skills.
If this sounds perfect for you, we encourage you to apply today or call Nash at RecruitWest on 9792 3857 for more information.
*Applicants must live in Australia and have full Australian Working Rights*Apply for the Process Operator position
|Job Category:||Manufacturing, Transport & Logistics|
Website RecruitWest Pty Ltd
Permanent position with alternating day/night shifts, Picton location, Mon-Fri, immediate start