Fitters / BMW / Riggers / Electricians
Our client is a leading service enterprise that specialises in the construction, maintenance, and improvement of mining processing plants and has broad international networks and business connections across the Asia-Pacific region and Australia.
As an experienced Mechanical Fitter, you know what is required:
- Australian Recognised Trade Qualifications
- Previous experience working all fixed plant, especially Ball Mills, Crushers, Screening, Conveyors, Slurry and Water pumps
- A valid ‘C’ class WA driver’s licence
- Must have a current EWP, Confined Space, Gas Test, Working at Heights
- Current Mask Fit ticket/certificate is preferred
- The ability to pass a pre-employment medical, and a drug and alcohol test
- Be willing to be cleanly shaven to wear a respiratory mask
- You know all about safety so your commitment will be second to none.
- And of course, you will also be an excellent problem solver and have no issues with managing work priorities.
If you have the experience and desire, then you could be perfect. please APPLY via the link below or alternatively at www.recruitwest.com.au
Unfortunately due to Border restrictions, only those who reside in WA can be considered. FIFO to and from Perth only.
Would you like to apply to this job?
RecruitWest Pty Ltd
Are you a Fixed Plant Fitter who is over shutdown work? Then look no further