Customer Service Assistant
RecruitWest is looking for someone with a mechanical background who has general boating knowledge to join our client’s dealership in the beautiful coastal town of Bunbury!
Hours are Monday to Friday 8am-5pm with an hour lunch break and Saturdays, 9am-1pm.
Your duties will include:
- Liaising with customers both in-store and over the phone assisting them with their boating needs
- Utilising diagrams and schematics to locate spare parts
- Managing orders and receiving of stock and maintaining inventory
- Operating a forklift to unload trucks and move boats
- Performing pick-up and drop-off tasks, transporting boats and other items locally.
- Mechanical and general boating knowledge, preferred but not essential.
- Valid Driver’s Licence
- Valid Forklift Ticket, desirable but not essential
- Skipper’s Ticket, desirable but not essential
If you are a passionate boating enthusiast who meets the requirements, we encourage you to
apply TODAY! To register your interest, simply click the apply button.
If you have specific questions or require additional info, feel free to call Nash on 08 9792 3557 or 0491 914 503.Apply for the Customer Service Assistant position
|Job Category:||Retail & Consumer Products|
Website RecruitWest Pty Ltd
Join a dealership in the beautiful coastal town of Bunbury | Mon-Fri, 8am-5pm & Sat, 9am-1pm | Immediate start