Do you have Loader Operator experience?
We are looking for Civil Loader Operators to fill a range of roles for multiple clients across the Perth metropolitan area.
You can expect to be:
- Conducting daily pre-starts of machinery
- Loading trucks using Loadrite Scales
- Working with drainage teams running pipes/manhole covers etc
- Undertaking occasional bucket work, backfilling trenches with sand / blue metal
- Assisting on-ground, when requested
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience operating IT Loaders
- Experience in safely securing loads working closely with team on the ground
- Ability to pass drug and alcohol screening
- Complying with open pit policies and procedures
- Responding to instructions from a Mining Supervisor
- Setting and maintaining high standards.
- Having a flexible attitude
- Working day and night shifts (obviously not back-to-back)
If you have a dogging ticket or experience, that would be great!
To be eligible you must have:
- A Heavy Rigid (HR) Drivers Licence
- Current machine tickets for Loader and/or Integrated Tool carrier
- White Card
- Your own transport
Want to know more? Contact our team on (08) 9792 3557 or register your interest here.