Looking for a FIFO Dump Truck Operator Job?
We are seeking dump truck operators for our mining and construction clients across Western Australia. We have casual, short-term and ongoing positions available and some start immediately!
What we’re offering:
- Genuine temp-perm opportunities
- Quality camp facilities
- Career development opportunities
- Approachable and supportive management
To join our team, you must be comfortable
- Complying with open pit policies and procedures
- Responding to instructions from a Mining Supervisor
- Setting and maintaining high standards.
- Having a flexible attitude
- Working day and night shifts (obviously not back-to-back)
To be eligible, you must have:
- Experience in carrying out pre-start checks on heavy-duty machinery
- 12-month (minimum) production mining experience in operating CAT 777 and / or Komatsu 785 trucks safely and efficiently to ensure maximum output
- A current Police Clearance (ideally within 6 months)
- Current WA Driver’s Licence
- Full working rights in Australia
- The ability to pass a Pre-Employment Medical/Drug & Alcohol Screen
Register your interest here.